Thursday 18 February 2016

My tea collection




This is my tea collection.
I like Kanan Devan Hills Plantations Company's ( KDHP ) tea. They have an exotic collection of teas that are available for online purchase in addition to their depot sales all over Munnar, Kerala, the famous hill station. I have already blogged about Munnar, a famous tourist attraction nestled among the Nilgiri Hills of the Western Ghats.




 
       










They have some Organic varieties too.
The Purple colored one is Ripple premium Rose tea which I bought this time. It is awesome !
All these varieties are priced reasonably. I bought some of their teas when I visited there last year and thereafter I began buying many more from them. Prompt and efficient customer service; things arrive by courier smoothly. Last week I visited Lulu mall and I was overjoyed to see some of their teas on their shelves too.




















I have already outlined the health benefits of tea in general and specifically green tea in my earlier posts.

Tea or Coffee ? I enjoy both :)

Check the following links for more info about this and Munnar.
http://kdhptea.com

http://magnificentdewdrops.blogspot.in/2016/02/happy-valentines-day-2016.html
http://magicalpresent.blogspot.com/2013/07/green-tea.html


Liked this post ? Well..., I have one more interesting blog, click here to check the latest updates there too :)

15 comments:

Sandee said...

I too enjoy both and if I have tea it's always green tea.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Tomoko said...

Wow, you enjoy various tea!Those tea cans are beautifultoo!

Beena said...

Nice collections Rajiv

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Great !
Green tea is awesome :)

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Thanks.
Macha green tea from Japan is the best among teas.

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Thanks Beena :)

Blackswan said...

Great picks & everything's so pretty! Errr..... so do I get a cup of tea?

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Thanks, you are welcome.
Anything you like...:)

Irina Kovalenko said...

Good choice!
And quite a coincidence, too. I've recently "offered my readers a cup of tea"! Would you like one?=)

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Wow...cool :)
Great comment, Irena.

Birgitta said...

I like your tea collection!

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Thanks.

Amelia said...

Hi Rajiv, how you doing? Sorry for not dropping by earlier...was away from blogwalking for the past 2 months. Anyway am back now.

I like your tea collections. Me too love both coffee and tea. I drink tea everyday green tea, chinese tea or whatever I have in my collections. Keep it up, good for our detox.

Have a nice day, regards.
Amelia

Rajiv Sankarapillai said...

Thanks Amelia.
Nice to know that you are back to active blogging. Looking forward to awesome posts like before.

Mukesh said...

Hi,
I was in Love with KDHP Gree Tea after i bought from their Tea Museum in Munnar..
And since then i have been in search of their tea to buy but in vain.. Can u please tell me how i can purchase it online ?